It is a child’s nature to love to play. Toys play a vital role in a child’s development. A good toy can promote the development of children’s language and motor skills and thinking. It can also cultivate children’s observation, attention, imagination and thinking ability. And can also broaden children’s horizons, stimulate children’s thinking and emotions, and cultivate good character and morality. But there are all kinds of children’s toys on the market. So what are the children’s toys for 7-12 years old?
Toys for 7-12 year olds
1. Puzzle toys: Improve children’s cognitive ability, analytical ability, imagination, and cultivate children’s sense of achievement.
2. Beach toys: The price of beach toys is cheap, and it is one of the favorable toys for children to play outdoors. It can develop children’s hands-on awareness, enhance children’s imagination and hands-on ability.
3. Digital abacus and text: While training children’s ability to inlay, they can practice large movements. Train children’s fine motor skills and inspire children’s accurate understanding of shapes, numbers and quantities. And then exercise the flexibility of the muscles.
4. Puzzle combination: cultivate children’s spatial imagination and fine hands-on ability. Thereby deepening the rational understanding of time, animals, means of transportation, and the shape and color of houses.
5. Building blocks: Stimulate children’s hands-on interest, cultivate children’s awareness of reasonable combination and space imagination. The ingenious drag design can exercise children’s walking ability and encourage children’s creative sense of achievement.
6. Transportation toys: By improving children’s cognition and understanding of the structure of trains, automobiles and various engineering vehicles. On these basis, train their ability to assemble, drag and organize, improve hands-on awareness and self-care ability, and understand the transformation relationship between objects through building.
7. Jigsaw puzzles: It is composed of puzzles of various shapes and rich contents. On the basis that children have a certain understanding of the combination, split and recombination of graphics, they can exercise their ability to think independently. At the same time, it can cultivate their patience and perseverance.